s6 MaxV issue

s6 MaxV issue

Why does the app say my robot is offline when it's not? This just happened, I was using the robot and app two days ago. Using updated app. I've tried to turn the robot on and off and have also tried re-pairing with the app. Help!!!!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Please observe if the wifi indicator light is solid on or flashing.

If it's flashing, it means the device is disconnected. In that case, we suggest you try the following:

1. Please reboot the robot first to see if the device can be back online automatically.

Note: Move the robot off the dock, press the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn it off/on manually.

2. If it's still offline, please then delete the offline device and reconnect it.

1) Press and hold the offline device on the app and then remove/delete it.

2) After that, please reconnect it to the home wifi.

Best regards.

Like0
    Ansj
    Ansj04/10/2022      19:03
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

I have the same problem.

But i cant find the unit When i reset it.

please advice!

Like0
  • Hi,

I have the same problem.

is your problem fixed yet?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/12/2022      12:30
    @Ansj:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Do you mean the robot coulnd't be found by your phone? In this case, you can try a round of factory reset and then try to get the device reconnected. Here's how you can do the factory reset:

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once. Then the light of the power button and the recharge button will be out. When doing this, please make sure you're still holding the recharge button without moving.

Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until the light of the power button blinks again, then you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cym
Welcome to Roborock Forum