app not working

app not working

Does anyone have any idea how to get my app to actually work!? I sign in with the same username and password as I do to login to this account and every time ( even after immediately resetting my password) it gives me the "username / password incorrect error. So frustrating when I am trying to map my home to mop my floors.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I’m having the same issue - trying to log in after not using the app for awhile. Reset my password, but still getting the error that my password is still incorrect.

Like0
  • @Jsiss I called support and the only change I needed to make was changing the first letter of my username from capital to lowercase. Fixed the issue! Hope you got yours working.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/20/2022      13:15
    @E1234Q:

Hi, thanks for sharing the information! Yes, the first letter in iphone is in upper case by default and the account is case sensitive. Changing the first letter from upper case to lower case can address the issue.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jsiss
Welcome to Roborock Forum