Q5+Support

Hello - I received a Q5+ 2 days ago. I have questions about Q5+ features, programming, accessories., and such. The manual is not helpful and I cannot find any support information online. I am aware of your phone support option & did get good installation assistance there. When is the phone support staff available - days/hours? I understand that this is a new model, but surely Roborock has not released this product without making support literature available. Will you please tell me where to find written information that I can reference both now & in the future or when I can expect to find this? Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

The phone tech support is available 24/7.

Besides, if you have some questions about the device, you can feel free to reach out to us at support@roborock.com.

Like0
    AntonioRicca
    AntonioRicca04/11/2024      10:25
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the information. Programming is a very popular area today. That's why I decided to study to become a programmer. And thanks to the site https://www.programmingassignment.net/services/python-assignment-help/ I found assistants who help me with my homework. After using the service, I began to understand how to complete a certain task and now my performance has improved.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JAB
Welcome to Roborock Forum