S7 Max V - Updates and Future Hopes

S7 Max V - Updates and Future Hopes

Hello,

Been enjoying my S7 Max V for about a week now. I've had a few issues that I would like to see if we can figure out in a future update.

1. Manually specifying the cleaning pattern for an area.
  2. I have percaline floors and for some reason it wants to mop and vacuum against the way the floor is laid. Having the ability to tell the vacuum to follow the files results in a better clean as it's not always trying to jump over the grout between the tiles.
    1. Relocate Home - For some reason I couldn't relocate home on the map. If I want to move the robot's base to another area of the house it would be nice to drag and drop it there, then have the robot figure out in the saved map where it is.
    2. QR codes (stickers) - It might be waaay out there, but I would love the ability to print some 1"x1" stickers in key areas to aid in wayfinding for the robot, that way even if the little guy gets lost or can't see he should know somewhere where he is at.
    3. Remote Control Video Recording - I would love to be able to save to video some captures whenever the machine first starts up or is going around my pets, they are just funny.
    4. Diagnostics (UI Element - some full / empty signs on the main page to tell us what item levels are at like the trash, clean and dirty water at a glance)
    5. Web availability - Being able to login to the vacuum via local web-browser to get status or perform simple tasks like kick off a cleaning mode or schedule without needing the application or phone.
    6. Ability to schedule custom modes like 1xsweep followed by 2x mop.
    7. Ability to turn off vacuum until the unit reaches its destination. (when running the machine on MAX+ power, the vacuum comes on while it travels across the house before it even reaches its destination)
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Nice! We've already let our engineers know. Thanks for your support.

Like0
    KirstenB
    KirstenB06/24/2022      03:49
    @RR_News:

I Thought I'd add to the suggestions already here :)

I'd love a way to tell the roborock to empty the dustbin on a per-room basis whilst doing a whole-house clean

Thanks!

Like0
    Ariee32
    Ariee3203/14/2024      18:10
    @RR_News:

Visit the website https://ff-advanceservers.com/ for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game free fire advance server, explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!

Like0
  • I'd second the being able to specify a cleaning pattern and the web login ability in particular 👍

Like0
  • Does it have any integration with whatsapp plus insta? I hope there will some automatic command system for messaging generation commands or have voice messaging like in common apps.

Like0
  •  concern was the desire for the robot vacuum to allow manual specification of cleaning patterns. Just as WhatsApp Plus https://gbnine.com/whatsapp-plus-apk/ updates enhance messaging, having this feature could optimize cleaning efficiency, especially on percaline tile floors where it currently mops and vacuums against the tile direction. Additionally, the ability to relocate the robot's home base on the map would be as convenient as WhatsApp Plus efforts to make communication seamless and user-friendly.

Like0
    OliverNoah22
    OliverNoah2203/14/2024      18:02
    @herry474:

I've been thoroughly enjoying my S7 Max V for the past week, but I've encountered a few minor issues that I believe could be addressed in a future update.

One issue I've noticed is that sometimes the navigation system doesn't accurately detect certain road conditions, especially when driving through densely populated areas with complex intersections. It would be great to see improvements in this area to ensure smoother and more precise navigation.

Additionally, I've experienced occasional glitches with the onboard entertainment system, particularly when trying to connect to certain streaming services or accessing media from external devices. A software update that enhances compatibility and stability would greatly enhance the overall driving experience: https://carparkingmultiplayermodapk.net/

Like0
  • Reach out to Roborock's customer support. They can provide fnaf security breach guidance and may be able to help you with a solution or workaround for your specific cleaning needs. They can also collect feedback for potential future updates.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Targus
Welcome to Roborock Forum