roborock s5 wont charge

roborock s5 wont charge

hi,

is there a service center for roborock in Indonesia ?

starting about 2 weeks ago, the by roborock s5 just wont charge. it would go into the charger and charging abit, and not even 2 minutes, it would go backward again, and forward again (in and out of the charger). and after doing this a few times, it would go backwards, and then the light on the roborock blinking red and error.

It said to try to clean the charger point, which I have done lots of times now already (on the roborock and on the dock charger).

I have even tried to buy a new charger and have the same problem.

is there something I could do to fix this problem ? or is there a service center here in Indonesia (preferably in Jakarta) ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

The charging issue is related to the charger or the motherboard of the robot. In this case, would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com and provide us with your SN and purchase info so that we can better assist? 

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mf
Welcome to Roborock Forum