Support Non-Existent

Support Non-Existent

I'd like to raise my annoyance and frustration by the lack of support provided by Roborock, after purchasing my second Roborock the S7, the unit has failed with the error 13 battery issue. It was purchased from MyRobotCenter which has ceased trading and under European law the manufactures warranty should legally apply but after contacting Roborock support, uploading logs the support incident is being ignored even after repeated attempts to contact the support desk.

Roborock products have been highly rated but the quality of support is falling well below what any consumer should expect to receive. I know this is the US forum but I wasn't able to find another suitable method to raise the request with a view to Roborock taking my support incident seriously. All I request is for my faulty S7 to either be repaired or replaced under warranty. The email address linked to the account I'm posting from is not the same as my RR account as I had to use my work account to post this so could I please request someone from Roborock support to provide tangible remediation steps. My request is perfectly reasonable and my only "ask" is to have a working S7 again. How do we reach a resolution?

BR

Simon

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiMoore
Welcome to Roborock Forum