Robot Vaccum - "Garage"

Robot Vaccum - "Garage"

All,

My wife and I are building a custom home and we are interested purchasing a robot vacuum, I was originally looking at a Roomba, but have recently discovered the Roborock (S7 MaxV Ultra) and I'm leaning your direction. The question I has is we are planning to store the docking station in our mudroom and currently have plans to leave an opening in wall trim 5"H x 18"W for the robot to enter/exit even if the room door is shut. Will the Roborock recognize this opening and enter/exit as we wish? Do I need to adjust the size of wall opening so it will fit?

Thanks,

Bryan

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Did you ever get this figured out or build the garage? I would like to do the same thing during a remodel project.

Like0
  • Nice! It is very convenient for a large house and needs to be cleaned every day.

Feedback a player might give about papa's burgeria io.

Like0
    duhast1337
    duhast133708/25/2023      06:36
    @burgeria:

Thanks for sharing a great article.

You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.

Keep posting like these informative articles.

Like0
    ScottFL
    ScottFL08/28/2023      00:13
    @duhast1337:

Yes by all means keep posting useless spam, it really makes people not want to come here.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bryan
Welcome to Roborock Forum