S7 MaxV gets stuck same place every time

S7 MaxV gets stuck same place every time

I recently bought the S7 MaxV and it seems to always get stuck at the same place every run. There is nothing blocking it and the brush isn't getting tangled or anything. It just stops. Does anyone have this issue and/or is there any solutions coming?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

That doesn't sound normal. If it gets stuc at the same place, would you please send us a picture to show how the place looks like?

Like0
  • same. sad... btw there is always a bumper stuck error. what lanjio also i dunno, already clean still bumper stuck

All these global models got warranty locally?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/22/2022      09:02
    @gibsongilbert:

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. For the bumper stuck issue, may I know if the issue only happens in one place? Or will the issue also happen in open area?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mizue
Welcome to Roborock Forum