Option to cancel/expedite our delay a daily schedule

Option to cancel/expedite our delay a daily schedule

At the moment the s7 is scheduled to clean downstairs everyday at 9pm. I would love the option to skip or change the time for only the next scheduled event.

Eg. At 7pm I have visitors coming, At 6pm I select “do scheduled clean now". The robot will clean, skip the scheduled clean later at 9pm and revert to its daily schedule at 9pm the following day.

Eg the house is busy so I select skip and it skips the scheduled clean for that day and is back on schedule the following day

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hidara
Welcome to Roborock Forum