S7 MaxV Utra - mop wash frequency

S7 MaxV Utra - mop wash frequency

In situations where it is not possible to start the robot from the dock, such as on the 2nd floor of a house where the dock is on the 1st floor, I wish the robot would pause according to the mop wash frequency setting and prompt the user to dock the robot for a washing. I understand that I could just watch a clock and manually pause every 20 minutes (or whenever) to wash the mop, but it would be nice if the robot paused and gave a reminder rather than just continuing to clean with a dirty mop.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tws
Welcome to Roborock Forum