S7 maxv ultra not cleaning carpet

S7 maxv ultra not cleaning carpet

Hi, I have this one red carpet and I've just purchased the s7 maxv ultra, it's cleaning and mopping everywhere else pretty much as what defines as fine but when it comes to this carpet, it just won't clean it very well. My other robot from Dyson can clean it in one go but roborock s7 maxv ultra can't do it in 5 runs, how is this possible? Could there be something wrong? It's just a standard red carpet, nothing special. Maybe the sidebrush is not strong enough? I just replaced it. Or is it the suction? Please, if anyone knows what I can possible do or check to fix this, then help me, I would rather use this robot since it's much more advanced and its also expensive, I think it should be able to do this.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/06/2022      07:55
    @Nuuk:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

May I know if you've tried the max+ mode to clean the carpet?

Like0
    Nuuk
    Nuuk08/06/2022      11:48
    @RR_Support:

Hi, yes I've only been cleaning this carpet in max+ mode. I've actually been in touch with your support for a few days and they couldn't solve this problem but I found the solution myself today, reading on the Facebook groups someone mentioned the other day that the brush for the q5 fits for the s7 maxv ultra and that it can then remove the pet hair, I ordered the brush and tried it today and it works!! It removed it ALL. So maybe you could make a brush for the s7 maxv ultra like this and sell it as an accessory? Cause I had to trim the hairs on the brush so that it would fit.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/08/2022      12:23
    @Nuuk:

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback. We'll forward your feedback to our tech team and hope they can develop this type of brush soon. Best regard.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nuuk
Welcome to Roborock Forum