Roborock S7 MaxV device offline

Roborock S7 MaxV device offline

Hi,

I just purchased a new S7 MaxV which is very impressive. I have experience some issues with the device lost connection with WIFI. It would connect for a day then a next day it will show device disconnected in the app. I tried to reconnect the device but never successful so I had to remove and reinstall device every day. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. Would you please place the robot closer to the router to have a try?
    2. Please keep the robot on dock in charging mode. If it's not charing and left unused, the robot will turn itself off after 12hours and wifi will be disconnected.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with support@roborock.com for further assistance.

Best regards.

Like0
    ArtY
    ArtY09/01/2022      02:47
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

1. The dock is very close to the router (no more than 2 meters from the router)
    2. When not is use, the robot is always docked in charging mode. Does this mean I have to schedule cleaning once every 12 hours to keep it from disconnecting from wifi?
    Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/05/2022      10:26
    @ArtY:

No you don't have to. As long as the robot is charing, it won't turn itself off. The robot should stay connected to wifi. If the wifi disconnection issue persists, please reach to our support team at support@roborock.com for further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArtY
Welcome to Roborock Forum