Roborock s7v won’t go under kitchen table

Roborock s7v won’t go under kitchen table

Just got my new Roborock and love it but I cannot get it to go under my kitchen table. It sees it as easily trap furniture. It has plenty of room and I’m fact gos under much smaller, tighter spaces including smaller tables with much less room. Is there any way to make it clean under the table? That might be the space that gets the most dirty!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Some furniture such as U shaped chair can be recognized as easily trapped furniture because the robot can get stuck on it easily if it tries to get close for cleaning. If you want to let it clean the table, you can try to ignore the recognized obstacles. See attached picture.

Like0
    MarthaWindham
    MarthaWindham03/24/2024      00:16
    @RR_Support:

The kitchen table serves as more than just a piece of furniture; it's the heart of daily life, where families gather to share meals, stories, and laughter. Whether it's a cozy breakfast nook bathed in morning sunlight or a spacious dining table adorned with a feast for special occasions, the kitchen table is where memories are made and bonds are strengthened. It's a place where children learn the value of conversation and adults reconnect after a long day. As the centerpiece of the kitchen, the table sets the tone for the space, reflecting the style and personality of the home. Pairing it with countertops from Palm Coast, FL providers like https://edstoneinc.com/countertops-palm-coast/ ensures a cohesive and inviting atmosphere, where every meal becomes a cherished moment shared with loved ones.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Des
Welcome to Roborock Forum