Loading Map stuck

Loading Map stuck

Hi,

My Roborock S6 App is stuck on the "Loading Map" mode. Also, none of the cleaning history maps appear. This began when I tried to start it this afternoon. I have not run it since the error appeared. The S6 has used this map multiple times with no problem. I've unsuccessfully tried the following to troubleshoot the problem:

• Cleared the app cache
  • Reinstalled the app
  • Turned off the phone's wifi and and used the phone's data to attempt to connect 
  • We do not have any other Xiaomi devices
  • Firmware is: 2.13.68

i can’t get further in the app to identify serial number it’s been this way for days

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sccrwoohoo
Welcome to Roborock Forum