S7 Max Ultra - Clean under bed

S7 Max Ultra - Clean under bed

My bed is high but the vacuum will not clean under it. How do I get it to go underneath the bed to vacuum it? Because this is one of the main reason i purchased the robbot.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I have the same question. Kind of defeats the whole purpose. Won't go over bath rugs or large area rug either. Hope someone responds soon or this is going back.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/10/2022      08:35
    @sb:

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. For the area rugs, could you please send us a picture to show the rugs the robot won't be able to go over? The robot's maxium climbing ability is 2cm, and 1.5 or so with water tank and mop installed.

Like0
  • Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The clearance will need to be around 11-15 cm in order for the robot to go underneath. This is to make sure that the robot won't get stuck. Please also tidy up the bed sheet that may the robot may reconigze as walls. You can also try and disable the less collision mode to have a try

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clean under Bed etc.
Welcome to Roborock Forum