Accidentall room creation

Accidentall room creation

The app thought that my door frame was so cozy that it created a small 4 pixel room that is to small for me to select it by tapping from the map.

I can't get rid of it by merging it back into the room because it's to small for me to select. Is there a some sort of "drop-down list" that can let me select the rooms from there? That way I can remove the accidental room that was created by merging it with the room it is in.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently there's no a list avaliable to select that specific room.

To get rid of that room, you can try and press the "Re-split" button. But the risk of doing that will bring the map to the original status and you will need to redivide the map into different rooms.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slusher
Welcome to Roborock Forum