Help vacuum won’t do anything

Help vacuum won’t do anything

Hello. When I got up this morning I tried to start the vacuum cycle and it won’t do anything. Noticed the light was out so thought it was dead for some strange reason but says 💯 and I saw it said something about shutting down after non use. So ok but how do I get it to work. It’s brand new and the start button tries to start and it thinks and then just goes back to clean button and nothing. I noticed it says voice update witch I did but keeps saying failed. I am connected to the Internet so not sure what’s happen but it sure better not be broken I treat it very well and like I said brand also I’ve had. I issues using it the past week but hav t run it in about three days because I have a huge furniture box in my living room and was waiting for it to be moved. So it worked fine before the three down days also clean water is full dirty water is empty and vac bag is not full. Any help pls

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconenience caused. According to your description, it seesm that the robot is not responsive. Probably there's something wrong with the device. Would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com to get further assistance?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comet969
Welcome to Roborock Forum