Roborock s7 maxv lifting the mop and lowering on hard floor

Roborock s7 maxv lifting the mop and lowering on hard floor

My Roborock s7 maxv ultra keeps lifting the mop and lowering it, but there is no carpet/rug.

The s7 slow down, lift the mop, then move again and lower the mop.

It takes a lot longer to clean a room and always leaving dirt.

• Sensors are clean.
  • Carpet mode set to ignore.
  • Firmware version 02.56.02
  • There is no carpet/rug on the map.
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

May I know if you've tried to set scrub intensity to lower levels to have a try? It's likely the robot slipped and the mop is lifted to free the robot up.

Like0
    suelem
    suelem01/13/2023      15:22
    @RR_Support:

Hello, yes, I already reduced the intensity of the scrubbing. The problem continues.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/02/2023      14:13
    @suelem:

Would you pls send us a picture to show the cleanup summary? Btw, you can set carpet settings to Ignore and try again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suelem
Welcome to Roborock Forum