Extra room to full map with custom sequance, but doesn't clean extra room with full clean

Extra room to full map with custom sequance, but doesn't clean extra room with full clean

I thought i did something smart, but can't get it to work. I have a map called "groundfloor". This map contains now 7 rooms. It used to be six. With the map wit six rooms i always had to do a full clean and to clean the dining room fully, i had to do this room twice completely. First outside, then move the seats and do the dining room again to clean under the table.

So my setup now is to add the 7th room and do an custom sequence. So i have a room "dining room" and "dining room table". Sequence is 1st "dining room", 2nd "kitchen", etc. Last room, 7th, is the ''dining room table''. While it cleans the other rooms, i move the seats backwards and i assumed it would clean only the "dining room table" (last room 7) last. But it finisches after room 6.

Current map :

How can i fix this? Or is my thinking wrong?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frank
Welcome to Roborock Forum