Divide Room with Multiple Entries

Divide Room with Multiple Entries

How to do I divide a room that has more than one doorway/entry? I can't draw two lines and see no option to support dividing this room.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi I'm new to Roborock and have the S7. I noticed myself the divider needs solid walls to attach to and sometimes it requires going all the way across the house. Your house layout is similar to mine. I had to divide a room, then divide again and play with it to where I finally merged areas to create the family room (which seems to be what you have above. So try splitting and merging a bit. I agree it's not a great interface but I was able to do it that way.

Like0
  • First divide into two larger spaces with angled yellow line. Then divide the upper space with the green line.

You do have a 15 room limit. You can make smaller spaces with horizontal or vertical lines and then merge the space with the angled space.

You tend to need to be creative in dividing rooms. Lol.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/12/2023      16:30
    @James:

Thanks for posting! that's exactly what we tend to suggest!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dweilbacher
Welcome to Roborock Forum