S5 Mapping issue

S5 Mapping issue

Hi friends. Hoping I could get some help. I'm noticing that with my s5, the first time I used it in my basement (that's also where the base is), it mapped out correctly. But now it seems like it's not following the map and shifting off of it and almost creating new areas in grey that are appearing and are not really there. I have tried to delete the map and revert to an old one, but the same thing keeps happening. I'm not sure why this is happening or what to do, but would appreciate any support. Again it was fine and then this started happening. The unit is about 2 years old. Also, sometimes when this happens, it has trouble going back to its base and finding it. See. Image below.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuey
Welcome to Roborock Forum