How do I use s7 at a new location without remapping.

How do I use s7 at a new location without remapping.

We vist out friends for a long weekend every year, and want to use s7. To help with the cleaning, I pressed the power button to start cleaning. It started to clean but seemed to wonder around after it Cleaned an area. It was like it was searching for the home base. I did not want to map their house because it was a one time run. It burned through the battery really quick. Can this be done or did I do something wrong.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

If it's a place it's never been to, it might start remapping.

A possible solution would be to use multiple floor mapping feature and treat it as a new floor and save it as a floor map. Then when you plan to return home, you can delete that map without erasing your current home map.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haggen29
Welcome to Roborock Forum