S7 MaxV keeps going offline

S7 MaxV keeps going offline

This is a great robot but it goes offline at least once a week and it takes several (5-10) tries to get it to reconnect. The robot WIFI just doesn't show up in my WIFI list. It sits directly beside a WIFI repeater so signal strength is not the problem. I'm using the Mi Home App so I can connect to my Home Assistant. I would just like to know why it keeps disconnecting. I have emailed via the app several times with no response. On advice of things I've read, I've tried changing my region to both Germany and Singapore, but then my robot doesn't even show up at all until I switch back to US. Please help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. What is device's wifi indicator status when you find it offline? off, solid on or blinking?

2. Please reboot your device and wait for a while to see if the device can be back online automatically (take the device off the dock, then long press the power button to switch off the device and then long press the same button to switch it back on).

3. Reboot your router to see if it works.

4. What is your router's brand and model?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bkr1969
Welcome to Roborock Forum