S7 Garage

I Have the R s7 maxv ultra. I would like to put put it in a kitchen cabinet. The location will be in the island in the kitchen and it will go in and out through a hole in the side of the cabinet. I have two questions. The units measures 13.8 inches in diameter and 3.8 inches tall. How much clearance do I need on the sides and top for the robot to drive through the opening? The second question relates to the mapping ability. Will the unit be able to find the opening in order to get to its dock?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The size of the robot is around 353 350 96.5mm. If the clearance of the opening is less than 38mm (wide) and 150mm, there's a chance it might get through.

For the question regarding the mapping ability, normally it should be able to get to its dock correctly as long as it's mapped the hole house in the map.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColJackONeill
Welcome to Roborock Forum