S7 Error - main brush jammed without material stuck

S7 Error - main brush jammed without material stuck

I have the S7 for about 6 months and I noticed that a few days ago it started to make an abnormal noise and the main brush stuck alarm. I did a complete cleaning of the tank, filter and brush (I acttualy replace the brush) and the noise remains, as well as the alert. I know there's no trash stuck on the brush. What else could it be ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please try the steps below:

1. Check if there is anything entangled in the main brush, including the brush itself, its two ends, and the 2 slots in the housing for installing the brush.

2. Please test if the robot will report the error on both hard floor and carpet.

If the robot reports the error only on carpet, but works fine on hard floor:

1) Please enable carpet mode. If the mode is on, the robot will automatically increase the suction to max when it's on carpet.

2) Upgrade your firmware to the latest version.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvin
Welcome to Roborock Forum