S7 Sonic Main Brush Problem

S7 Sonic Main Brush Problem

Dear manager, first of all I wish you success in your work. I have a request from you: I recently bought S7 Sonic. The machine is fine, but I found that its brush failed to pick up some litter and bristles. There are many other people having the same problem, you can be sure. I wonder if the bristle brush compatible with the S7 cannot be removed as a spare part alternative besides the rubber brushes we are using now? I believe that this will be an easy undertaking in terms of your technological infrastructure. Be sure, it can be seen that even a very simple residue cannot be removed due to the lack of this brush. Please consider this call. Thank you very much. I wish you good work.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

akturko
Welcome to Roborock Forum