Mi Home app & Roborock S5 - settings menu missing from app after update

Mi Home app & Roborock S5 - settings menu missing from app after update

Hi,

Mi Home app has received bigger update during last few months. I noticed that GUI is a bit different and I can't find the Roborock S5 vacuum settings menu anymore from updated Mi Home app. I mean the menu where you could change language, do maintenance, check firmware update, etc.

Is this user error or is the settings menu removed from updated app? The version I have from Mi Home app for anrdoid is 8.1.702

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I chatted with support and we found explanation for this. I had dark mode in use on my phone and therefore the 3 dots on right upper corner were not visible. Even they were not visible I could enter to settings menu by pressing there with my finger. Disabling the dark mode from Mi Home app so that it does not follow the phone's general settings made the 3 dots visible.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/26/2023      11:01
    @m_____:

Thanks for the updates and sharing the experience with us!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

m_____
Welcome to Roborock Forum