S7 MaxV Ultra not cleaning well

S7 MaxV Ultra not cleaning well

Hello, I just bought a brand new S7 MaxV Ultra vacuum/mop. I set it up and charged it and ran it to do the mapping. I then took off the mop plate to have it vacuum. I have a combination of wood, tile, a Persian rug, and some small area rugs. The vacuum doesn't appear to be doing a good job cleaning (leaving dirt behind) and when it goes over the area rugs, it doesn't clean them at all. Lastly, it will go onto the Persian rug in my dining room, but then either gets stuck or has a cliff alert even though it is not that high. I want to be sure I've set everything up correctly, but if this is as good a job as it will do, I will return it. My IRobot cleaned better. Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the robot leaving dirt behind, may I know where the issue happened? On hardwood floor or on carpet or when it transit from hardwood to rug?

For the issue with the persian rug, may I know if there's any dark patterns on the carpet?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sharon
Welcome to Roborock Forum