Roborock s7 default vacuum setting when no mop installed

Roborock s7 default vacuum setting when no mop installed

I used to have a custom room setup with deep mop setting. What we did. Press power button on s7 (without mop installed) and it vacuumed in turbo. Then we installed mop and pressed power button and s7 moped the floor in deep mode.

Now something changed (firmware?).

I press power without mop and it vacuums in silent mode or does not vacuum at all (custom mode mop deep). How do I set it to vacuum turbo when no mop installed and to mop deep when mop installed. (By just pressing start button on device)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mmbmb
Welcome to Roborock Forum