Voice commands on Roborock S7

Voice commands on Roborock S7

Hello folks - Help needed !

I've just set up my Roborock S7 on google home and it recognize the basic voice commands like "start cleaning" just fine.

I also can use "start cleaning" in portuguese and it starts fine since this is my google home language & language on roborock.

What I'm trying for ages is to make it clean specific rooms like my room. So when I say "start cleaning Chris room" in Portuguese it does not recognize it. I tried with other rooms aswell. I tried in Portuguese and in English and it just doesnt recognize specific rooms.

Roborock S7]

Latest firmware

Tried with Roborock app synced to Google Home

Any help appreciated

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I'm using an s7 & s6 with Google home successfully.

I use commands like :

Hey Google, tell s7 to vacuum the kitchen 

My tips is to keep vacuum name (in Google home) & room name simple for voice translation.

Also i normally text the commands to Google assistant whilst debugging to remove potential voice translation errors

Like1
  • You may try the following to see if any of them can work:

"aspirar na {room_name}",

"aspirar no {room_name}",

"aspirar a {room_name}",

"aspirar o {room_name}",

"limpar na {room_name}",

"limpar no {room_name}",

"limpar a {room_name}",

"limpar o {room_name}",

"começar a aspirar na {room_name}",

"começar a aspirar no {room_name}",

"começar a aspirar a {room_name}",

"começar a aspirar o {room_name}",

"começar a limpar na {room_name}",

"começar a limpar no {room_name}",

"começar a limpar a {room_name}",

"começar a limpar o {room_name}",

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

profyler
Welcome to Roborock Forum