Empty,Wash Fill Dock available separately

Empty,Wash Fill Dock available separately

Is the Empty, Wash, Fill, Dock for the MaxV7 available separately? It's listed on Amazon as Unavailable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NM56WXN?ref=vse_pfo_vdp

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. The stand-alone dock for S7maxV is not available at the moment. We're not sure whether or when it will be back in stock.

Like0
    daVinci
    daVinci04/21/2023      10:22
    @RR_Support:

Will the same apply to the S8 pro ultra dock? I was very interested in buying the S8, but I'd rather buy the robot now and only buy the dock later. Will that be possible?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/24/2023      07:14
    @daVinci:

That would be impossible.

The docking station for S8Pro Ultra and S8+ won't be available for standalone purchase.

BTW, the vacuum part for S8Pro Ultra is not S8.

Like0
    C
    C04/25/2023      16:46
    @RR_Support:

I have also been waiting because I bought this vacum thinking I could go ahead and wait for the dock, why can't it be sold separately?

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

peterk
Welcome to Roborock Forum