The most frustrating user experience

The most frustrating user experience

My brother bought me a top-of-the-line roborock s7 ultraV device as a Christmas present.

I was on a trip and could not unpack my gift until February. In February I unpacked my gift and the Robot turned on, joined the app, drove for a few minutes and could not start charging from the station. All the support advice didn't help in any way and I had to leave again.

They assured me that I had nothing to worry about and they would help anyway.

Here after 2 months of emails, they just stopped responding. And I was left with a useless huge box that just takes up space.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Does support respond to messages here?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/29/2023      04:49
    @Atoms:

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well.

The issue you faced may not be solved in a short answer. We hope we could work with you to locate the cause and address it. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com)so that we can better assist?

Like0
    Atoms
    Atoms03/29/2023      07:16
    @RR_Support:

hello

As I wrote above, I tried to contact emails that you wrote. This email support@roborock-eu.com stopped answering, not a letter since March 17. This is Ref number from email [ ref:00D2w2loIc.500BB3Y0Yd:ref ]

I wrote twice to the support@roborock.com, and there was no response at all.

The last time I wrote to both emails on March 26, described the whole story in detail, attached all the files, no response again.

So your advice to contact the support mail does not make any sense.

So can you give information and support here? As anybody can see how my problem will be solved.

Like0
    Atoms
    Atoms03/31/2023      15:11
    @RR_Support:

As I had to prove, you just disappear after one useless answer.

Not recommended at all. They grab to take your money and if you have problem you just stay alone.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atoms
Welcome to Roborock Forum