H7 brush head disassembly/repair

H7 brush head disassembly/repair

Well after only 14 months of use the brush head of my H7 crapped out on me and now very frequently stops spinning while I'm in the middle of vacuuming. I contacted Roborock support and all they said is "sorry you're beyond the 12 month warranty all you can do is buy a new head on AliExpress (they don't even sell them on their website or Amazon??? Seriously!?!?) It looks like the design of the brush head is just bad and I'm guessing hair and debris has gotten past the seals on the ends of the roller and is jamming up the bearings or drive system.

I tried disassembling the head to clean it all out but cannot for the life of my figure out how to get the thing fully disassembled. I've gotten all of the screws out that separate the top and bottom halves of the head but I cannot get the two main back wheels off. With the wheels in place, the top and bottom halves cannot separate from each other. Has anyone else had this problem and figured out how to disassembly and repair their Roborock brush head?

Also has Roborock completely discontinued their stick vacuum product line? The H7 was just released less than a year and a half ago! Really wishing I had saved my money and avoided this terrible product all together!🤬

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kevin5516
Welcome to Roborock Forum