S7 MaxV Ultra avoiding lighter colored carpet

S7 MaxV Ultra avoiding lighter colored carpet

I have read about the issues with the black carpet. We have brown wood floors with a light rug in the middle. I set no mop areas for these rugs, but the robot is not going on them at all. Is it correct to set/need a no-mop area or should I let it figure out what to do? Any other reason that it would not go on the rugs (it did run through those areas when mapping)? Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I removed the no-mop zones, and the robot now vacuums the rugs. So I guess the question is, why would a no-mop zone act like a no-go zone?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/29/2023      09:27
    @gstahl:

Here is how no-mop zone works.

1.Robot won't go to the no-mop zone on map when mopping module is installed.

2.No-mop zone becomes invalid when mopping module is removed.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gstahl
Welcome to Roborock Forum