How do I ask Alexa to start a Roborock routine?

How do I ask Alexa to start a Roborock routine?

I have created a couple of very useful Roborock routines that include combinations of rooms and custom zones. I would like to start these routines using Alexa voice commands, but I don't know the proper sequence of words to have a Roborock routine launch. I have tried a number of variations, for example: "Alexa, ask robo rock to start routine abc" - sometimes Alexa responds that she doesn't know what I am talking about, and other times she simply starts a Full Clean. How do I ask Alexa to start a Roborock routine?

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your posting. We are sorry this is feature is currently not supported. We will forward it to our relevant team and hopefully they could manage it in the future.

Like1
  • i agree. This is a basic functionality that we’ve been waiting for a while. The so mourn touted “works with Alexa or Google Assistamt” has been a half-baked feature for too long. You’re designing great cleaning robots, but always fall short when it comes to creating apps and tools that let your customers truly be able to automatize the cleaning process.

Like0
  • please work on the alexa integration.

many third party apps have routines and alexa can access them.

Like0
  • To start a Roborock routine using Alexa voice commands, you can create a routine with the "Roborock" skill in the Alexa app. Then, you can use a specific trigger phrase to activate it. Here's an example of how to set it up:

1. Open the Alexa app on your device.
    2. Tap on "More" in the bottom right corner.
    3. Go to "Routines."
    4. Tap the "+" sign to create a new routine.
    5. In the "When this happens" section, choose "Voice."
    6. Enter your specific trigger phrase, for example, "Start Roborock routine."
    7. In the "Add action" section, select "Custom."
    8. Tap "Skills" and then "Roborock."
    9. Choose the specific routine you want to start, e.g., "Routine ABC."
    10. Save your routine.

Now, you can say, "Alexa, Start Roborock routine," and Alexa should execute your Roborock routine named "Routine ABC." This setup allows you to initiate your custom routines with your preferred voice command.

Resource- RPA Course

Like0
    uaz
    uaz12/16/2023      21:47
    @Yeranox:

Could you please post of video so that we could understand what you are doing on which Skill and Alexa interface? Based on what I see, unfortunately, #7 doesn't exist in real Alexa UI. There is no way to select "custom" and no way to make Roborock Plus skill to show the list of routines.

Like0
    Alex
    Alex02/02/2024      12:39
    @Yeranox:

7 to 9 are incorrect. If you click "Custom" you can type a command yourself (but typing the request to start a Roborock Routine won't work).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robbie
Welcome to Roborock Forum