Q5+ auto-empty

Q5+ auto-empty

I have a Q5+ that's only a month old. When I started using it, it would auto-empty the bin after every cleanup is completed. This is the way I set it up in the app. But now it won't do it. I have to manualy empty the bin by pressing the button on the app.

Is there a setting I am missing?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sorry to hear the auto emptying is not working. Here are some troubleshooting steps.

1. Please make sure robot is not in DND mode. The auto-emptying process won't happen if it's in DND period. You could disable DND mode to have a try. 

2. Please make sure the vacuum power is not in quiet mode. 

3. Please let robot clean for at least 1 minute before it returns to the dock.

4. Make sure the robot is not in mop only mode because robot doesn't vacuum in this mode. 

5. Do not take out the dustbin. Otherwise robot will think the dustbin is already emptied manually and doesn't start the emptying process.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noel
Welcome to Roborock Forum