Auto empty dock has really high idle power consumption

Auto empty dock has really high idle power consumption

Hi,

I have the Roborock S7 in combination with the auto empty dock.

While monitoring the power consumption I noticed that the auto empty dock has a really high idle power consumption.

What i found: when the robot is not on the docking, the power consumption is 0 watts (nice). When the robot enters the dock after cleaning and the dustbin is emptied i monitor around 1200 watts, makes sense. Then the robot starts charging and uses a constant power of around 56 watts until it is fully charged, seems ok to me. But afterwards when the robot is done charging it keeps using around 32 watts at all time, which is quite a lot (almost 0.8kWh a day).

My measurements are in the picture below.

I'm wondering if more people have this problem? is t a known flaw of the roborock system or can i change this with some kind of setting?

Thanks in advance!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuiken
Welcome to Roborock Forum