Are Rockdocks getting replaced?

Are Rockdocks getting replaced?

I have an S7 MaxV and didn't get the Rockdock with it because I wanted to see how the robot performed before committing a considerable amount of money to allow me to be lazy. I can't find them anywhere? Are they getting replaced and/or will the wash dock be made available for separate purchase?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I want to know this too. We used to be able to buy the dock separately afterwards, because let's face it, it's a pretty hefty price tag - it's not a bad idea to get the robot first and later decide to invest in a dock.

Seems like the docks aren't sold standalone anywhere now. Can a Roborock rep please provide some information?

Thank you

Like0
  • Sorry to inform you the docking station for S7maxV is no longer available for standalone purchase.

Like0
  • If you live in Europe, you can still find it in a couple of retailers such as Odiporo.de. If you don't, you can use a forward service to ship it to you such as forward2me.

Like0
  • Thank you all for your replies!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are ROCKDOCKs getting replaced?
Welcome to Roborock Forum