Point system is purposely misleading customers

Point system is purposely misleading customers

I can’t use the 6000 points I have because to use the points for an entire purchase you must have a vacuum in the shopping cart, which I have no need for after purchasing 3x robots in a single purchase. Nowhere on the Roborock US site or in”point redemption” says anything about needing a vac in the cart. I feel Roborock us purposely defrauding its customers by not clearly stating this. Why would I buy 3x robots in one purchase then? I would have done one at a time if I had known this. Several emails back and forth with support clearly documents support has no answers to lack of documentation on the vac in cart requirement. Therefore, the point system is a scam aimed at obtaining customers with Roborock having no intention of full filling their point program.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Agreed... I was under the impression that the points could actually BE USED. Hiding terms with word play to get people to by your product then telling them 'that's not what a full purchase is' is MISLEADING. The way this program is set up doesn't allow you to use it for accessories (which the robot didn't come with any thing extra, and are priced pretty high for 'consumables'). The only thing I see is to use 250 point to take a few dollars off the item. But this part of the site seems to be MORE ABOUT SELLING SWAG (magnets and bags) than supporting the consumer's long term experience with a truly usable rewards program....this is rather DISAPPOINTING especially for some one like CB (original post) who bought 3 robots without being able to use the points for anything useful. This program needs to be looked at and reevaluated. ROBOROCK...DO BETTER!

Like1
  • Hello there, we have the Roborock Points Program, please refer to the link: https://us.roborock.com/pages/roborock-points-program.

Like0
    CB
    CB06/21/2023      22:20
    @RR_Deal:

Your “How to Redeem Points” says I can use points for full purchases. Clearly point out here in this link where it states a vacuum must be in the shopping cart to allow your points to be used.

Like0
  • Exactly, I have 2000 points and I was under the impression you could use them to buy items from the store. You can't use points to buy an entire item, you just use a few points to get a couple dollars off the price of an item.

What a scam!

Like0
  • I agree!! Roborock, this is the most pathetic scam I've seen of a company who should be trying to keep happy customers coming back to your site for a long time!!! Please fix it and make a useful program AND clearly state how it is to work for future (non-vacuum) orders which all of your vacuum customers need to purchase accessories, OR just delete it alltogether and cut the farse!!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CB
Welcome to Roborock Forum