Roborock S7 Maxv died while I was on vacation and won't charge now.

Roborock S7 Maxv died while I was on vacation and won't charge now.

My wife got home from vacation before I did and asked me to run the Vacuum from my phone. I did and when I got home it was backward on the base like it was washing the mop when it died. Since then I have unplugged the base, cleaned both the robot as well as the sensors. It still is dead when I leave it to charge. The light on the dock lit up after I unplugged it from the wall for a few minutes and plugged it back in. Then I slid the robot into place and watch the light go off. Not sure what else I can do.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. Please make sure the camera side is facing inwards the docking station. When robot is charging mode, the indicator light on dock will turn off.

If the issue persists, would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist?

Like1
    JDomhof
    JDomhof02/14/2024      14:54
    @RR_Support:

I have enjoyed my Roborock S7 with an auto empty dock for years, but this morning it suddenly stopped. I put it on the charging station and then the robot said there was a temperature error. I then removed the battery cover to reset it to make it voltage-free, but then I saw that the plug together with the socket had come loose from the PCB. How on earth can this get loose? Is there a solution for this? (In the attachment 3 photos)

Like0
    fadvanceserver.cc
    fadvanceserver.cc03/29/2024      21:20
    @RR_Support:

FF Advanced Server is a program launched by Free Fire. This mod is known as Advanced Server because it allows new features that have not been released yet. Free Fire Advance is a battle royal where up to 50 players can be added in a standard game. In this mode, you will get new weapons, all-new skins, and many other features.

https://ffadvanceserver.cc/

https://khanaparateer.info/

Like0
    khanapara
    khanapara04/23/2024      18:27
    @JDomhof:

On this site, you can check the latest numbers, updated daily at 3:50 PM and 4:30 PM except Sunday. Interestingly, you will get second-to-second updates as soon as the authorities announce them.

You can immediately see the live number; the team here is available 24/7 to update the information.

https://khanaparateer.cc/

Like0
  • Same problem can’t find any help

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/20/2024      20:14
    @Jogo:

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. Please make sure the camera side is facing inwards the docking station. When robot is charging mode, the indicator light on dock will turn off.

If the issue persists, would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist?

Like0
    Amirr
    Amirr03/29/2024      12:29
    @RR_Support:

While on vacation, I returned home to find my Roborock S7 MaxV lifeless and unresponsive. Despite numerous attempts, it refuses to charge. Frustrated, I decided to seek assistance. As I passed by the Audemars Piguet shop, its luxurious aura contrasted starkly with my current dilemma. Nevertheless, I resolved to tackle the issue head-on, seeking expert guidance to revive my trusty cleaning companion and restore its functionality.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tim
Welcome to Roborock Forum