S7+ vac noise from splines on main "brush"

S7+ vac noise from splines on main "brush"

I bought a new S7 from Amazon that was nice and quiet. Loved it but after discovering I couldn't buy the auto-empty dock I returned it and purchased a refurb S7+ from Rr thru ebay. This machine makes an awful extraneous grinding sound on my LVP when turning. I took off the front wheel, the side brush, and finally the main brush and retried and have pretty much determined the sound is coming from the rubber splines of the main brush against the floor. This is the original brush that came with the unit as new. This has taken an acceptably quiet vacuum and made it too loud for our house. Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kone
Welcome to Roborock Forum