Carpet I like to vacuum but not mop

Carpet I like to vacuum but not mop

I run my vacuum and mopping separately on two different schedules. It is possible to set a zone of carpet for vacuum only. And when the mopping mode is on it avoids the carpet zone? I tried using “no mop” but then the vacuum mode avoids the area. I tried “dynamic lift” with mop mode and the Roborock goes over the carpet zone with the mop lifted. This is wasting time and battery as it is not vacuuming or mopping on the carpet.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for posting.

In Dynamic lift mode, robot will lift up the mop bracket and still vacuum the carpet.

If it's not vacuuming the carpet, would you please go to carpet setting and enable carpet boost mode?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MasterVic
Welcome to Roborock Forum