Executes only first task in the routine

Executes only first task in the routine

I have just bought a Roborock S8 pro ultra for our 2 storey house. The docking station is on the ground floor. I created a routine for the upstairs floor, identifying only 2 rooms and how they need to be cleaned ( some vacuum&mop, some vacuum only) in order. When starting the routine, the Roborock nicely executes the first task in the list, but when it has completed that task it gives a final message "finished cleaning. returning to dock. ..... Could not find dock. returned to the starting point." But then it stops with the cleaning routine, even though there are other tasks in the cleaning routine.

Am I doing something wrong? How can this be solved?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I'm having a similar issue. I dont think the programming works well between floors. Anytime the robot has to be taken between floors for mop cleaning or emptying etc, it seems to end the routine rather than pause it. My only work around so far has been to create individual routines. one to vac and then one to mop. Then taking it between floors each time.

Like0
  • Thanks for your posting.

Robot has to return to the docking station before resuming the second task.

Since there's no docking station on this floor, the second cleaning task doesn't work.

Our tech team is aware of this issue and will optimize it asap in future update.

Like0
    rvd
    rvd11/17/2023      10:01
    @RR_Support:

@rr_support, any update here? Quite annoying to have to do it manually now.

Like0
  • Yes, linking of routines without returning to base would be great. I have the Q7 Max+

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/20/2024      20:07
    @Rerockk :

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meerschh
Welcome to Roborock Forum