Moping during Vacuuming

Moping during Vacuuming

I was trying to use the vacuum Max 5S by scheduling at first to vacuum and then to mop. I installed the mop, but changed water settings to "zero", settings were only to vacuum in the balance regime, and then after vacuum I was planned to switch to the mop regime, but the vacuum started to mop at once skipping the vacuum mood. Could somebody say why the vacuum cannot vacuum with the inserted mop if the settings is set up to vacuum?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry, I did not quit get your point. Do you mean why this robot cannot vacuum only with the mopping system installed?

You mentioned that you switch the water level to zero, did you wet the mopping cloth before cleaning?

Also, if you want to vacuum only, uninstall the mopping system. There is no option to turn off vacuum function and let the robot mop only, vice versa.

Like0
    Aiva
    Aiva10/15/2020      01:39
    @RR_Support:

I'd like to install the mop, turn on a vacuum cleaner at first to vacuum, then switch to the wet cleaning (moping). The mop would be installed at the beginning of the cleaning process to save time and do it when I am NOT home.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/15/2020      08:27
    @Aiva:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, there is no way to turn off suction or mopping to let just one of them work and the other one stop.

Besides, we suggest you to wet mopping cloth first to ensure the mopping performance. You can set the water level to zero first and start vacuuming and then change the water volume to mop it when you are not home. But I have to say that the mopping feature still works as long as the robot starts.

Like0
    Aiva
    Aiva10/16/2020      03:56
    @RR_Support:

Thank you! Yes I made the mop wet before moping!

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aiva
Welcome to Roborock Forum