Can no longer change maps from main screen; Maps often fail to load in Map Manage

Can no longer change maps from main screen; Maps often fail to load in Map Manage

I've been using my S5 Max for over a month, and have had four maps defined. In the last few days, the option to change maps from the main screen has disappeared.

If I go into Map Manage, one or two of my maps appears but the others say "Failed to retrieve maps". If I retry several times, they will eventually load. I then must restore the map that I want to use. But I have to repeat this process every time I want to vacuum a different floor.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TallerGal
Welcome to Roborock Forum