I try to start the S 5 and found the device always offliy..and later become network slow when loading the map. I am keep waiting till the apps asked me to login. I try to login and then show betwir is unavailable! Is anything wrong with the apps?
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.
1. Does problem happen at the moment when robot starts from the dock? or it could show map fine before it cleans for some time or some area such as 100 square meters? They are 2 different problems and very important for us to figure out what is wrong.
2. Please send us all info of your robot. See attached picture info.
3. Take the robot off the charging dock, reboot it by long hold the power button and run the app again to see if it works.
4. What is the size of your house? not size already cleaned, but your house's whole size.
5. If you are using Mi Home, tell us which region your Mi Home selects and switch region to the US or Singapore, then re-connect the robot to Mi Home. See attached picture.
6. Clear cache of app. See attached picture.
7. Reinstall app to have a try.
8. Please use your phone data instead of wifi to see whether map will show up.
9. Do you have any other Xiaomi's device, like camera, lamp?
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!