Roborock S7 side-brush entangled in the carpet

Roborock S7 side-brush entangled in the carpet

Hi,

I just got my new Roborock S7 and want it to vacuum my carpet. The problem is that the side-brush entangles on it. Is there a way to tell it to not use the side-brush next to the carpet?

My carpet is like this:

Thanks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. The hair of the carpet may be a little bit long for the robot.

We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0
  • Take the side brush off the unit until the company figures out an update to disable the side brush.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/05/2021      09:49
    @R.Fandel:

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. May I know if you've encountered the same issue or not? If yes, maybe you can send us a picture to show your carpet as well so that we can suggest accordingly. Actually, there's another type of side brush that may work well with some medium-pile carpets.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zord
Welcome to Roborock Forum