I have a S6 but it shows as "Device Offline" on Roborock app. I can get it to work by resetting the wifi pairing by simultaneously pressing two buttons on the robot, but the problem occurs again in a few days on its own. I have never seen it recover on its own. Can I get help with keeping it connected to wifi?
To help the support team diagnose the issue:
- I have separate SSIDs for 2.4g and 5g wifi, and the robot is only paired with 2.4g.
- I am using WPA2 encryption.
- A local IP address is reserved for the robot, based on the MAC address of the robot.
- The LED indicator on the robot is blinking fast. This is faster than when it is waiting to be paired to a router.
- The robot navigates normally when triggered by directly pressing the button on the robot.
- I have multiple other smart home devices paired with the same 2.4g wifi. All of them have a local IP address reserved based on the MAC address.