Roboroc s5 max navigation problem

Roboroc s5 max navigation problem

My roborock s5 max have navigation problem, if i dont put mopping mount and cloth everything fine.

But if i put mopping mount and cloth the problem occur.

Can anyone help me?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the following:

1. Could you please lower the water level and test if the robot can work fine with the medium water level?

2. Please empty the water tank and a dry mop cloth, and install them to the robot to see if the issue will still exist.

Like0
    NgaCao
    NgaCao09/29/2021      07:37
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

1. I already lower the water level but still have the same problem.

2. If i take off the mop cloth, it working fine!I

try to cover the tire with something and put the mop cloth with low water level and everyhting working fine.

I think the main problem is the rubber tire dont have enough grip.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/30/2021      14:22
    @NgaCao:

Glad to hear that you figured it out!

I personally agree with you the issue may lie in the wheels. We suggest you keep observing the robot's performance for a few more runs. If there's anything else that we can help with, pls feel free to contact us.

Best regards.

Like0
    Perfios
    Perfios10/04/2021      12:20
    @RR_Support:

hi

Like0
  • hi

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/13/2021      15:59
    @Perfios:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Is there's anything we can help?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NgaCao
Welcome to Roborock Forum