New S6 Pure - won't charge

New S6 Pure - won't charge

Hi - I just bought a new S6 Pure - unfortunately it won't charge :(

The dock itself seems fine - I put my older S5 on it and it charges fine. In the app, the vacuum shows 'sleeping' my other vacs report 'Charging' when placed on the dock.

Any ideas?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Ok I'm not sure why, but after a bunch of attempts, and as I was about to try a reset, it has started charging.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/06/2021      06:58
    @Smedles:

Glad to hear that. It is possible that you don't match the charging contacts underneath of the robot and on the charging dock properly.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smedles
Welcome to Roborock Forum